Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cucumber Water



Now I know this has absolutely nothing to do with olive oil, but it does have to do with my second favorite natural consumable liquid: Water! Being that summer is now in full-force, I just wanted to share what I have been drinking by the gallon to keep hydrated. Just slice up a small cucumber, drop the slices into your favorite pitcher, and fill it up with some cool filtered water. I sometimes even add a sprig of fresh basil as the two flavors complement each other well. I find drinking cucumber water to be extra refreshing than plain 'ol water after a long afternoon in the sun. The best thing is that you can continually refill the pitcher with cool water using the same cucumbers and toss them out at the end of the day.

More olive oil recipes coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment